Thursday, August 9, 2007

I would like a SoCo Manhatten up top please.



Alright so today is another looooong day at the 9-5er after a loooong nite in the studio. Granted this has been going on for awhile and i don t see it stopping at all til Sept 15th. One of the things that got accomplished last nite - I GOT ME A PLANE TICKET. So i ll be heading to LA on the 11th. Just so you eco heads know i ll be doing some Carbon offsetting for my flight and i ll keep you up to date when i do(most likely after i get back from LA) and who i ll go through to do so. I have also been considering instead of doing the straight up offsetting making a donation to an enviromental, water or agricultural advocacy group. The reason i am considering that instead is because my employer matches contributions on donations to non profits. Let me know your thoughts on this "issue", i ll be checking the comments.

No comments: