Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Well the Life's been wild lately,last week started off buying paint with Parskid and having some guy at the coffee shop have a heart attack in front of us and fall and knock over a bunch of mugs and start bleeding. After that we picked up Bigfoot from BLVD Gallery and went and painted these huge installation panels for bumbershoot. Like 50,000 people are gonna roll thru so I'm amped on that.Did that for 2 days then went to Sneakerpimps 2007 with Redman playing. Parskid painted this huge fiberglass shoe and BigFoot rocked out.I jacked a road closed only sign from a alley so we could all hit it up with tags.Some hobo was takin a pee on a dumpster and he was like"hey what are you doin with that sign!" and I was all like "SHUT UP!!!"haha and ran inside. After that i left cause it got crazy. Next day went to Havana's with Bigfooty and my posse and Conan O'brian was there hangin out, we were all too busy jumpin around spillin beer on girls to notice haha. Alot more happened this week but It takes four hours for me to type so I'll leave some fliks.

All Fliks taken by my homie Joey and Parskid! Wish we had the camera the other nights haha.










No comments: