Friday, August 31, 2007

2H Bumbershoot Installation

I know this isn't for my L.A. show but it's somthin else that I've been up too. I recently was asked by BLVD Gallery to paint an installation panel for the 2007 Bumbershoot music and arts festival at Seattle center. It was an honor to do so and I got to paint with a lot of amazing artists. It's always cool to meet them and make new friends in life's kick ass rad path. I'm gonna head over to the spot and check it out today. There's supposed to be around 50,000 people rolling thru this year so I'm hyped on the mass exposure. I'll be back home later to paint more and then tomorrow I'm going over to Parskids studio to paint outside with that dude. Here's the killer show lineup---->
2H
Parskid
Anthony Lister
Ghost
Bigfoot
Deuce 7
Robert Hardgrave
Logan Hicks
Oliver Vernon
Bask
Tesone
Michael Genovese
Kel1st
Jesse Reno
Eric Green
Mike Poetzel
Cody Hudson
Warren Dykeman
Sneke
Hews
Myth
Iosefatu Sua
Darvin Vida
Peekaboo
Joshua Krause




No comments: